- Croatia is a dream for lovers of 80s and 90s pop music. The radio played rare old songs that we hadn’t heard in decades.
- There are over 1000 islands in total along the coast.
- As of July 2013, Croatia is now a member of the European Union.
- Nikola Tesla was born in present-day Croatia.
- In addition to great sailing, the roads are excellent with spectacular views along stunning drops, rivers, waterfalls and valleys.
- There is a 16 kilometer stretch of Bosnia-Herzegovina along the Dalmatian Coast, meaning that drivers heading north or south to or from Dubrovnik will exit the EC and re-enter Croatia again.
- Marco Polo was from the island of Korčula.
- The columns of the White House were built using stone from the island of Brač.
- The Croatian language is very difficult, but we did master ”moje” which roughly translates to ”ok
In no particular order, we made the following interesting observations about Croatia
Welcome to the First Gulet Charter Blog.